The Dubai Watch Week 2021 Prizes Campaign (“Campaign”) Terms & Conditions
- The organizer is Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons LLC (“Organizer”).
- The Campaign is activated during the Dubai Watch Week 2021 event (“Event”) from 24 to 28 November 2021 (“Campaign Period”) at the DIFC premises (“Venue”)
- The Campaign consists of three independent elements: the “Scratch and Win”, the “Daily Draw” and the “Grand Prize Draw”.
- Any person attending the Event is eligible to participate in the Campaign upon valid registration, except in the cases of point number 23 below and provided fulfillment of the conditions for participation as stated below for each of the Campaign elements along with the General Condition provided below (“Eligible Attendees”).
- Eligible Attendees are to be registered via the Event website by securing a QR code that will be checked at the Event reception. Eligible Attendees will be given at the time of entering the Event an Event booklet (“Booklet”) to be used for their Stamp Journey as set out in point number 13 below.
The Scratch and Win
- Eligible Attendees will be granted at the Event reception a complementary Scratch and Win card (“Card”) affixed to their Booklet for the chance to win a prize (“Scratch & Win Prize”).
- The Scratch Win Prize shall be collected at the Event reception upon being awarded and if such Scratch & Win Prize entitles a redeemable voucher, it shall only be redeemed at the Event during the Campaign Period.
- Eligible Attendees are given an entry to a daily draw (“Daily Draw”) upon successful completion of the Stamp Journey as stated in point 13 below for a chance to win a daily prize selected by the Organizer at its sole discretion (“Daily Draw Prize”). Each Eligible Attendee qualifies for only ONE entry in the Daily Draw to be held on the same day that the Stamp Journey is completed.
- A Daily Draw will be conducted each day during the Campaign Period at the Venue at the time decided by the Organizer at its sole discretion.
The Grand Prize Draw
- Eligible Attendees are given an entry to the grand prize draw (“Grand Prize Draw”) upon successful completion of the Stamp Journey as stated in point 13 below for a chance to win a grand prize selected by the Organizer at its sole discretion (“Grand Prize”).
- Eligible Attendees are entitled to complete ONE Stamp Journey each day of the Event and therefore the maximum number of entries that an Eligible Attendee can have in the Grand Prize Draw is five.
- The Grand Prize Draw will be conducted once on the last day of the Event at the Venue at the time decided by the Organizer at its sole discretion.
- For entering into the Daily Draw and Grand Prize Draw, Eligible Attendees shall collect five stamps, one from each of the five locations (“Locations”) marked in the map attached to the Booklet. Stamps will be affixed to the Booklet by the Event hostesses available at the Venue upon Eligible Attendees’ request and provided active engagement from the Eligible Attendees on the activations proposed at each of the Locations. Eligible Attendees shall check out at the Venue and show the five collected stamps in their Booklet to be given an entry into the corresponding Daily Draw and the Grand Prize Draw (“Stamp Journey”).
- The Scratch and Win Prize, the Daily Prize and the Grand Prize are non-refundable if not used and cannot be exchanged for cash or another item in part or full under any circumstances.
- Two daily Eligible Attendees will be randomly selected from the eligible entries during the Daily Draws and one Eligible Attendee will be randomly selected from the eligible entries during the Grand Prize Draw on the last day of the Event (“Winner(s)”).
- The Daily Draw Prize and the Grand Prize shall be collected as instructed by the Organizer who will contact the Winner(s) with the details to do so.
- Winner(s) if not present at the Venue at the time of conducting the Daily Draw or the Grand Prize Draw will be contacted at their registered phones or emails within 2 weeks from conclusion of the relevant Daily Draw or Grand Prize Draw. If any Winner is not able, for any reason to be contacted within this timeframe, the Daily Prize and/or Grand Prize will be forfeited and the forfeited Prize will be dealt with in accordance with the local laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates
- Winner(s) must present their original Emirates ID or Passports to receive the Daily Prize and/or the Grand Prize.
- The Daily Draw Prize and the Grand Prize will be determined by the Organizer at its sole discretion and consist of watches, jewelry and Emirates Skywards miles, as communicated through Organizer’s social media channels before the relevant Draw is conducted.
- The Daily Prize and Grand Prize are personal to the Winner and non-transferable. If the Winner wants someone else to collect it on his/her behalf, the Winner shall contact the Organizer at [email protected] with the request and details of the person who will be collecting the Prize. Such request will be subject to Organizer’s approval which approval can be withheld at the Organizer’s sole discretion. If such approval is granted, the Organizer will inform the Winner the formalities for such collection.
- To participate in the Daily Draw and Grand Prize Draw, attendees shall be of full capacity and 21 years of age or more, otherwise between 18 and 21 years of age, parental or guardian permission may be required.
- By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Attendees consent Organizer to use his/her personal data to the extent necessary for the effective conduct of the Campaign including publishing the names of the Winner(s) without prior notice.
- Organizer’s employees as well as service providers, contractors, subcontractors or the like engaged by the Organizer for working at the Event are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.