Getting to DWW
From Dubai International Airport
- Drive towards Garhoud Bridge, take the first exit to Jebel Ali / Abu Dhabi
- Continue and follow the signs directing towards World Trade Centre
- Continue straight until reaching the World Trade Centre roundabout
- Take the fourth exit from the roundabout and head towards signs showing DIFC/ Convention Centre
- Take a right at the first signal, continue straight
- At the third signal, turn right
- Continue going straight through the roundabout, make a U-turn
- Take the first right into the DIFC Gate Building:
From Al Maktoum International Airport
- To continue on to Mohammed bin Zayed Road, head North for 1.3 kms
- Take U-turn and continue straight till you reach the first roundabout, take the first exit.
- From the second roundabout, take the second exit. And from the third roundabout, take the third exit.
- At the fourth roundabout, take the first exit to Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed road.
- Continue straight for 1.9 kms.
- At the first roundabout, take the third exsit.
- At the second and third round abouts, take the 2nd exit to stay on D53
- After 900m, take the ramp on to E11 (Sheikh Zayed Road) till you reach the Financial Centre Metro station
- Keep slightly to the right on the road and at the fork, turn left.
- Take the first right towards DIFC parking. Go straight towards the roundabout and take the first exit
- Take the first right towards DIFC Gate Building
Register to the event to receive your special discount code.
The DIFC can be accessed by two metro stations; Emirates Towers Metro station and the Financial Centre Metro station. Both are on the red line. Visitors to the DIFC Gate Building should alight at the Emirates Towers Metro.
Need a place to stay?
Need a place to stay?
Dubai Watch Week is conveniently situated next to a variety of hotels ranging from modest accommodation to the ultra luxurious.
Visitors can easily search online for accommodations across Dubai that would suit their personal needs.
Dubai Watch Week offers preferential rates for visitors who fall within the specified criteria. For more information and to find out if you can apply for the rates, please contact us on [email protected] and we will happily assist with your booking.
Learn more about hotels around Dubai Watch Week:
Sky-high luxury near Dubai’s business district Spanning floors 18 – 55 of the Burj Daman, the urban retreat is within 10 minutes of the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and The Dubai Fountain. It has a rooftop pool and bar, a luxury spa, and Technogym equipment. Your stay includes a personal concierge, on hand to assist with excursions and special requests.
Within the United Arab Emirates’ most extravagant city, The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre embodies modern luxury. Discover a world of superlatives within this Art Deco-inspired hotel, from the biggest ballroom on Sheikh Zayed Road, to an impressive fine art collection. Dubai’s legendary attractions are just moments away, but you may be tempted to stay in and enjoy the acclaimed cuisine, spa treatments and following features.
Modern metropolitan living that redefines the contemporary city hotel. An icon in Dubai’s totemic Skyline, the hotel opens way to a mall fit with fine dining cuisine options, popular cafes and lunch time hot spots. A 5 minute walk away from Dubai Watch Week and within close proximity to Dubai’s metro station, guests will enjoy convenient and easy access to Dubai’s prime locations.
A boutique-style hotel set within the heart of the vibrant Dubai International Financial Centre, experience exceptional Four Seasons service, unrivaled wellness facilities and the most talked-about dining scene of the city. Savour MINA Brasserie with award-winning dishes by Chef Michael Mina, or take in unrivalled views of Burj Khalifa at Luna Dubai. Whether you’re here for business or pleasure, the Pearl Spa & Wellness offers everything you need for well-being and fitness, and the highly skilled team is on hand to make you feel at home during your stay.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
Covid-19 Safety Measures & Protocols
To enter Dubai Watch Week you must present a negative PCR test or proof of vaccination.
For traveling visitors:
Please check the following before you undergo any travel to Dubai.
1. Ensure you meet entry visa requirements to visit the UAE.
2. All passengers arriving to Dubai from any point of origin, including GCC countries, must present a negative PCR test certification taken no more than 72 hours prior to the time of departure. Select countries, as of June 19, 2021, require travelers to present negative PCR test taken no more than 48 hours prior to departure time
3. Negative PCR test certificates must be printed in English or Arabic; PCR certificates in other languages are acceptable if they can be validated at the point of departure (the date and time of the test must be indicated). The printed certificate must have a valid QR code. No hand written, SMS or digital certificates will be accepted
4. You may be required to take another test at Dubai Airports upon arrival if travelling from select destinations or if you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 on arrival. All travellers must check the country requirements from which they are departing
5. Children under the age of 12 and passengers with a moderate or severe disability are exempt from the PCR test
6. Ensure you have valid medical travel insurance with international coverage that covers COVID-19 before travelling
7. If you are travelling with Emirates airlines or Fly Dubai and have purchased your ticket after 1 December 2020, you will automatically benefit from additional multi-risk travel insurance provided by AIG Travel or NEXTCARE
8.Please note airlines have the right to deny travellers if they display any symptoms of COVID-19
Arriving at the airport:
1. All arrival passengers will have their temperature taken with thermal screening devices
2. You may be asked to take an additional PCR test. Passengers who need to get a test done on arrival in Dubai should either wait in their place of residence or hotel, or undergo institutional quarantine until they receive their results, which is expected within 24 hours
Leaving the airport:
1. Tourists are required to download the COVID-19 - DXB Smart App, available on iOS and Android
2. In the case of a positive test result, you will need to strictly comply with a 10-day isolation as instructed by the Dubai Health Authority
3. Guests must follow the precautionary measures applied in Dubai including wearing masks, maintaining 2 meter social distance and washing/sanitizing hands regularly